Fresh Meals and Snacks in School
Working with our catering company Chartwells our kitchens at both Lower and Upper School prepare fresh meals and snacks on a daily basis, aiming to create menus which encompass flexibility, fun and innovation, whilst maintaining a focus on health and nutrition.
Sample School Menus 2018
All Saints is now a Cashless Catering school, there are many benefits of using this system:
- Increased speed of service reducing queuing times
- Increased uptake on Free School Meals due to total privacy when receiving Free School Meals
- Facility to pay On-Line
- No need to carry cash preventing loss/theft
- Students learn about important lifestyle control by monitoring their own accounts
- Reporting facilities help decrease wastage and improve the overall efficiency of the meal service
For information on how to top-up your Cashless Catering account via ParentPay, please click here
Free School Meals
Free School Meals are available to children of families who meet the required criteria. To find out more information about entitlement, and/or to apply for Free School Meals, please follow the City of York Council link below:
If your son or daughter is in receipt of Free School Meals, a credit will be applied daily to their ParentPay account, they simply need to choose lunch items and scan their thumb (or key in their PIN Code) at the canteen. The amount provided by the council will cover the cost of a standard lunch. You may ‘top up’ the account to enable your child to purchase snacks during breaks if you wish.