I would like to warmly welcome you to All Saints RC School. Our aim is to treat your child as an individual and bring out the best in them in both academic and personal terms. We aim to equip all our young people with knowledge, skills and attitudes for life and work in the 21st Century. Our ethos is underpinned by a real commitment to the Gospel values of Christ as we aim to foster considerate, kind, thoughtful and well rounded people.
All Saints is a successful, popular and happy school where our students enjoy learning in an atmosphere of mutual respect and encouragement. We strive to be a community where we are all challenged to achieve our full potential, staff and students alike. We are conscious of the responsibility you place in our hands by sending your children to our school. We will always endeavour to provide a balanced education that will help them to thrive and grow in an environment that is safe and secure. We sincerely want them to enjoy their time at All Saints and help them develop into young people who are willing to participate in society as caring, responsible citizens.
Mr W Scriven
Latest Information ...
- SIXTH FORM - UCAS 2013 for Parents
- A LEVEL Exam Timetables
- YEAR 11
- Exam Timetable
- Revision Timetables
- Important information for students click to access (1) click to access (2) click to access (3)
- Newsletter - click to access
- Calender 2012-2013 - this calendar includes important and relevant information for Year 11 students and parents. Items will be added on a regular basis so keep looking for new items.
- YEAR 10 Exam Timetable - click here to access
- New Website for the ISSP (York Gifted & Talented Partnership) - www.yorkissp.org
- Homework Timetables 2012-2013 - Year 7, Year 8 and Year 9
- Please see our new Weekly Newletter under 'Parental Newsletters'
- YEAR OF FAITH Framework