- Consultation on the conversion of All Saints RC School to become an academy and a member of St Margaret Clitherow Catholic Academy Trust – Letter sent to Parents, Guardians and School Staff
- We are excited to announce that we are now hosting School Direct Secondary Places for Trainee Teachers – UCAS Applications are now available; to find out more please click here
- We would like to give a Huge Congratulations to Mia Rooke in our Sixth Form who is Representing Great Britain in Taekwondo Championships in Croatia this November!!! An Amazing Achievement!!!
- Upper School Kiosk has Re-opened for Breakfast and Break items
- Friday 16 November – Non-Uniform Day – Food Bank Collections for World Day for the Poor
- Friday 16 November – Remaining Y7 NRM Trip – KO & TE
- Friday 16 November – Y8 & Y9 Big Sleep Out
- Friday 16 November – Monday 26 November – Y11 Mock Exams Please find Examination Timetable and Letter for further information. Please Note that Normal Lessons Recommence from Period 2 on Monday 26 November
- We would welcome any kind donations for Cry in the Dark Y12 Christmas Café & Sale on 29 November at St. Crux (please see 1 October Newsletter for full details)
- Notices – Privacy Notices about Data Collection: Privacy Notice about Data Collection – Staff 2018 Privacy Notice about Data Collection – Student 2018 Data Protection Q&As 2018 Link to Data and Document Retention Guide
- Our Psychology Department is now on Twitter, follow us @PsychAllSaints. It’s aimed at Y12 and Y13 students but may be of interest to anyone wanting to know more about the subject.
- Please find our New Extra Curricular Activities Programme outlining Clubs and Groups available now at Upper and Lower School
Please find our New Extra Curricular School Trip Calendar