Performing Arts News – Details of this year’s School Production ~ ‘Eyre’ ~ unfortunately now SOLD OUT!
- PTFA Quiz Night ~ Friday 3 March 2017, 07.30pm
VACCINATIONS which would normally take place within school are being arranged and will be carried out within the timescale for going to University. The School Nurse will provide us with the relevant details once they have been finalised, and we will communicate these details to parents at that time
- FRENCH EXCHANGE 2017 ~ Invite is now available, on our School Trip Letters page, for students who will be in Years 8 and 9 from September
- GCSEs and A-levels are changing over the next few years. You can read more about the changes by following the links here: GCSE and A-level Reform For Parents. Please note the additional link to information on how the changes affect each year group
- SKI TRIP 2017 ~ For a schedule of payments, please see the relevant letter within School Trip Letters, where you can also view our School Trips Calendar
- SIXTH FORM ~ My Child At School (MCAS) also includes Years 12 and 13. Sixth Form Progress Reports will be available to view via MCAS as and when they are produced, please click here for more details – Spring Progress Reports, which include Mock ‘A’ Level Results are now available ~ MCAS NOW AVAILABLE!
- If you have any unwanted All Saints Uniform please see our Unwanted Uniform request. Thank you!
- Looking for an outside space, a hall or dance studio where you can host your own sports / fitness class, or even a seminar? We may have the facility for you! Facilities for Hire