A Warm Welcome to All Saints
All Saints is a successful, popular, high achieving and happy Roman Catholic school in the Diocese of Middlesbrough. Located in the heart of the historic City of York, our split site school offers excellence in education for predominantly Catholic communities within a 25 mile radius. Easily accessible by public transport, the Lower School accommodates around 550 pupils in Years 7 – 9 while the Upper School accommodates around 750 students across Years 10 – 13.
Our GCSE and A level results are in the top 25% of UK schools and our thriving Sixth Form, whose results are in the top 10% of the country, is accessible to students of any denomination provided they meet our entrance criteria.
Steeped in history, we are immensely proud that our school is unique in its learning environment, its people and its ethos.
There are currently extensive gas works in Nunnery Lane.
This will cause major disruption to road traffic. We have been told that the works could last for around 8 weeks.
We would advise parents to avoid using Nunnery Lane wherever possible and seek alternative routes and drop off/pick up points for pupils.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- Please check the School Calendar for term dates and other event information
A reminder – Cashless Catering in the Upper School Canteen
When we return after the Christmas holiday the canteen at the Upper School will no longer accept cash. Please contact the school Office if you have any questions or would like your ParentPay details re-sending.
- Instructions for Work Experience
- Transport Support from All Saints RC School – Form for Parents
- Enrichment Opportunities Summary Sheet 2014-15
- English Twitter Page July 2014
- Uniform Information
- School Day
- Term Dates 2014-15
- Term Dates 2015-16
- Sixth Form Admissions Policy 2015 Consultation
- Associated Sixth Form Consultation
- Vacancies c/d 23 January 2015 at 10.00am
- Subject Leader ICT
- Assistant Subject Leader for Science
- Teacher of Maths
- Part Time Food & Textiles Technician